New Yorkers For 5G (hereinafter, “NYersFor5G”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Statement (hereinafter, “Statement”).
This Statement describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access and use this website and related online applications, materials and resources (collectively, the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Statement applies to information we may collect:
on this Website; in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provided dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Statement;
- by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Statement carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our practices, your choice is to not use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Statement. This Statement may change from time to time (see Section 16 below). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Statement periodically for updates. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use the Website or submit any Personal Information (as defined below).
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect several types of information from and about the users of our Website, including:
information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other - information the Website collects that is defined as personal - information or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”);
information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as profession, occupation or job title;
information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details;
details relating to the engagements or business relationship you have with us or which may be proposed, or which you have inquired about, together with any additional information necessary to engage with you, including responding to your inquiries;
records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
information you provide to us through our services, customer surveys or our representative from time to time;
any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through use of our Website or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise; and
other types of information referred to elsewhere in this Statement.
We may collect information:
from third parties or via third- party databases; from referrals from other individuals or companies; and from publicly available sources of information. In certain instances, we may link or combine Personal Information, non-Personal Information and information you provide us thorough other sources in connection with the use of such information.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including: details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include Personal Information.
4. How we may use your information
We may use the non-Personal information we may collect and any Personal Information that you provide to us:
- to verify your identity;
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to pre-fill online forms;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to assist you to receive or subscribe to our services;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to send announcements, newsletters and updates
- to maintain the smooth operation of our business, such as for billing, account maintenance and recordkeeping;
- to assist us with any internal investigations in relation to protection against fraud or unlawful activities or activities that have a potential to breach to NYersFor5G;
- as we deem necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety of NYersFor5G members and others; as required by law;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide the information; and
for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use your information to contact you about products and services that maybe of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Section 6 below.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that you provide as described in this Statement:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business
- to third parties to market their products or services to you by delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, and/or advertisements;
- to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- to a successor in the event of a dissolution or transfer of some or all of or assets, and in the proceeding, Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or with your consent.
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MD5G Partnership members, including, for example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
6. Your choices regarding Personal Information you provide to us
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
7. Accessing and correcting your Personal Information
While NYersFor5G seeks to ensure that information is collected and maintained accurately, inaccuracies may occur. Should you find incorrect Personal Information or wish to update your Personal Information, you may make changes online by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page or you may notify NYersFor5G in writing at info@NYersFor5G.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In some cases, we cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account.
NYersFor5G shall not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact in writing at info@NYersFor5G.com
8. Security of your Personal Information
NYersFor5G has implemented measures to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. These measures may include the use of certain technology to encrypt Personal Information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect y our Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
9. Facebook Lead Ads
NYersFor5G occasionally runs lead ads on www.facebook.com and follows Facebook’s Lead Ad Terms www.facebook.com/ads/leadgen/tos. Should a Facebook user click one of our ads and choose to submit their data to us (including, but not limited to, Personal Information), the user has willingly and expressively given us the right to contact them via phone and/or email, even if they are subscribed on the Do Not Call List. Participation in these Face Lead Ads and the forms generated by them are voluntary and you may choose whether or not to disclose information via this format. If you submit data (including, but not limited to, Personal Information) to us through one of our Facebook Lead Ads, such data will be governed by this Statement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, we will not sell Facebook Lead Ad Data under any circumstances.
10. If you are a member of the public
If you are a member of the public seeking to learn more about NYersFor5G, you may submit your Personal Information through our Website via info@NYersFor5G.com. We collect your Personal Information to identify you and to reply to any queries you may have or to provide you with any information you may seek. Should you choose not to provide us with your Personal Information for verification, NYersFor5G may not be able to assist you with your query.
11. Notice to overseas users
Your Personal Information may be stored on our servers in the United States of America.
12. Links to third-party websites
If any link is offered connecting to a third-party website, it is as a courtesy to the third party. Sites linked to and from our Website are not under the control of NYersFor5G, and NYersFor5G has no responsibility or liability for the content and privacy practices of any such linked site at any time. Links from our Website are not an endorsement of the site operator, related products or information to which our site may be linked. If you decide to access a third-party site linked to our Website, you do so at your own risk. Therefore, NYersFor5G recommends that you review the individual privacy statement and terms and conditions of each website that you intend to use.
NYERSFOR5G HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES POSTED OR OFFERED AT ANY OF THE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE. NOR IS NYERSFOR5G LIABLE FOR ANY FAILUREOF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR ADVERTISED AT THOSE WEBSITES.
13. Statement subject to change
NYersFor5G may review and update this Statement. Please note that this Statement is subject to change at any time without notice. It is our process to post any changes we make to this Statement on this page. The date this Statement was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Statement to check for any changes or updates.
14. Questions or comments
To ask questions or comment about this Statement and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Date of last revision: June 18, 2020