FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY –– New Yorkers for 5G, a statewide coalition dedicated to educating elected officials, policymakers and members of the public about the need for next-generation connectivity, congratulates eight of its coalition members who have been identified as leading figures in New York’s telecommunications industry.
The first ever Telecommunications Power 50 rankings, released by City & State in partnership with journalist Natasha Ishak, includes a diverse group of executives, government officials, entrepreneurs, and advocates – all of whom are working to provide New Yorkers with the reliable, fast and affordable online service necessary to succeed in our increasingly virtual modern world.
New Yorkers for 5G members featured in City & State’s Telecommunications Power 50 include:
· Clayton Banks, Co-Founder & CEO, Silicon Harlem
· Caitlin Brookner, Spokesperson, New Yorkers for 5G
· Jane Builder, Principal Manager Network Advocacy, Northeast Region, T-Mobile
· Leecia Eve, Vice President of Public Policy, Verizon
· Victoria Lamberth, Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer, ZenFi Network
· Tom Marciano, President, New York State Wireless Association
· Ana Rua, Head of Government Affairs for New York City and State, Crown Castle
· Elizabeth Segal, Executive Director of New York City External Affairs, AT&T
To see the full Telecommunications Power 50 Rankings, click here.
ABOUT NEW YORKERS FOR 5G
New Yorkers for 5G was formed to educate residents, businesses, and decision makers about the importance of next-generation connectivity and advocate for policies that facilitate its success around the state. Its members represent a diverse array of businesses, organizations and individuals from every corner of the Empire State. To learn more, visit NYersFor5G.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.